Students in this class have continued from the Intro class, are continuing students from a previous semester of Intermediate Class, or possibly are new and have a finished script or some work in progress. In any case, the class focuses on workshopping material.
Join a terrific group of writers in a peer-review workshop directed by Mark in order to chisel your work each week into rock hard perfection.
If you need specific information on:
- How to finish your script
- How to fix your script
- How to do anything script- or film-oriented This class is for you!
Class Discussion and Lecture Topics
- Advanced film structure
- Applying mythological principles to ongoing work
- Psychological concepts
- Deepened characterization
- Applying theme to your 2nd draft
- Rewriting strategies
- Marketing your script
- ...and more!